GOOD JOB, DANIEL
"I spent like 10 years of my life pretending to fly around on a broomstick and you’re asking me if preparing for a love scene was ‘tricky’ because the other person also had a penis? *facepalm*"
WOLEVRINE’S MARVEL COMICS MASTERPOST
I have received tons of questions regarding comics, where to buy them, where to read them, where to download them, etc. This post is for all the download links I have previously used, or tested out. If any of these links stop working then make sure to contact me, and I’ll see what I can do.
Before you use these links you will need a comic reader. There are a bunch that you can find on the internet, but I recommend reading through this website to find out which one is right for you.
DISCLAIMER: these comics in no way belong to me, they belong to their rightful owner. I do not gain any profit from this post, it is for public use and enjoyment.
THE AVENGERS (2012)
AVENGERS VS X-MEN (2012)
1) YOUNG AVENGERS VOLUME 1 (2005)
2) YOUNG AVENGERS AND RUNAWAYS CIVIL WAR (2006)
3) YOUNG AVENGERS PRESENTS (2008)
4) YOUNG AVENGER AND THE RUNAWAYS SECRET INVASION (2008)
5) YOUNG AVENGERS DARK REIGN (2009)
6) YOUNG AVENGERS SIEGE (2010)
7) AVENGERS CHILDREN’S CRUSADE (2010)
8) YOUNG AVENGERS VOLUME 2 (2013)
THE UNCANNY X-MEN (1963)
GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY (2012)
ROCKET RACCOON (2014)
LEGENDARY STAR-LORD (2014)
IRON MAN: EXTREMIS (2005)
HAWKEYE: BLINDSPOT (2013)
WORLD WAR HULK (2007)
BLACK WIDOW (2014)
LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD (2014)
ALL-NEW GHOST RIDER (2014)
CAPTAIN MARVEL (2014)
MS. MARVEL (2014)
These are all the comic download links that Ihave used, but there are many more out there that I haven’t. If you’d like me to add a specific comic’s download links to this list, send me a message and I will see what I can do.
If you found this helpful, please like/reblog, because it did take me a long time, and it would mean a lot!
1. There are plenty of ways to enter a pool. The stairs is not one of them.
2. Never cancel dinner plans by text message.
3. Don’t knock it ‘til you try it.
4. If a street performer makes you stop walking, you owe him a buck.
5. Always use ‘we’ when referring to your home team or your government.
6. When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
7. Don’t underestimate free throws in a game of ‘horse’.
8. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.
9. Don’t dumb it down.
10. You only get one chance to notice a new haircut.
11. If you’re staying more than one night, unpack.
12. Never park in front of a bar.
13. Expect the seat in front of you to recline. Prepare accordingly.
14. Keep a picture of your first fish, first car, and first boy/girlfriend.
15. Hold your heroes to a high standard.
16. A suntan is earned, not bought.
17. Never lie to your doctor.
18. All guns are loaded.
19. Don’t mention sunburns. Believe me, they know.
20. The best way to show thanks is to wear it. Even if it’s only once.
21. Take a vacation of your cell phone, internet, and TV once a year.
22. Don’t fill up on bread, no matter how good.
23. A handshake beats an autograph.
24. Don’t linger in the doorway. In or out.
25. If you choose to go in drag, don’t sell yourself short.
26. If you want to know what makes you unique, sit for a caricature.
27. Never get your hair cut the day of a special event.
28. Be mindful of what comes between you and the Earth. Always buy good shoes, tires, and sheets.
29. Never eat lunch at your desk if you can avoid it.
30. When you’re with new friends, don’t just talk about old friends.
31. Eat lunch with the new kids.
32. When traveling, keep your wits about you.
33. It’s never too late for an apology.
34. Don’t pose with booze.
35. If you have the right of way, take it.
36. You don’t get to choose your own nickname.
37. When you marry someone, remember you marry their entire family.
38. Never push someone off a dock.
39. Under no circumstances should you ask a woman if she’s pregnant.
40. It’s not enough to be proud of your ancestry; live up to it.
41. Don’t make a scene.
42. When giving a thank you speech, short and sweet is best.
43. Know when to ignore the camera.
44. Never gloat.
45. Invest in good luggage.
46. Make time for your mom on your birthday. It’s her special day, too.
47. When opening presents, no one likes a good guesser.
48. Sympathy is a crutch, never fake a limp.
49. Give credit. Take blame.
50. Suck it up every now and again.
51. Never be the last one in the pool.
52. Don’t stare.
53. Address everyone that carries a firearm professionally.
54. Stand up to bullies. You’ll only have to do it once.
55. If you’ve made your point, stop talking.
56. Admit it when you’re wrong.
57. If you offer to help don’t quit until the job is done.
58. Look people in the eye when you thank them.
59. Thank the bus driver.
60. Never answer the phone at the dinner table.
61. Forgive yourself for your mistakes.
62. Know at least one good joke.
63. Don’t boo. Even the ref is somebody’s son.
64. Know how to cook one good meal.
65. Learn to drive a stick shift.
66. Be cool to younger kids. Reputations are built over a lifetime.
67. It’s okay to go to the movies by yourself.
68. Dance with your mother/father.
69. Don’t lose your cool. Especially at work.
70. Always thank the host.
71. If you don’t understand, ask before it’s too late.
72. Know the size of your boy/girlfriend’s clothes.
73. There is nothing wrong with a plain t-shirt.
74. Be a good listener. Don’t just wait for your turn to talk.
75. Keep your word.
76. In college, always sit in the front. You’ll stand out immediately.
77. Carry your mother’s bags. She carried you for nine months.
78. Be patient with airport security. They’re just doing their jobs.
79. Don’t be the talker in a movie.
80. The opposite sex likes people who shower.
81. You are what you do, not what you say.
82. Learn to change a tire.
83. Be kind. Everyone has a hard fight ahead of them.
84. An hour with grandparents is time well spent. Ask for advice when you need it.
85. Don’t litter.
86. If you have a sister, get to know her boyfriend. Your opinion is important.
87. You won’t always be the strongest or the fastest. But you can be the toughest.
88. Never call someone before 9am or after 9pm.
89. Buy the orange properties in Monopoly.
90. Make the little things count.
91. Always wear a bra at work.
92. There is a fine line between looking sultry and slutty. Find it.
93. You’re never too old to need your mom.
94. Ladies, if you make the decision to wear heels on the first date, commit to keeping them on and keeping your trap shut about how much your feet kill.
95. Know the words to your national anthem.
96. Your dance moves might not be the best, but I promise making a fool of yourself is more fun than sitting on the bench alone.
97. Smile at strangers.
98. Make goals.
99. Being old is not dictated by your bedtime.
100. If you have to fight, punch first and punch hard.
Why I love Disney/Pixar movies: the details
I THOUGHT THIS WAS REAL AT FIRST
Those freaking blueberries
this is the fifth time ive seen this post, and every single time i think that first one is completely real.
I think Hiccup and Astrid are the best animated couple ever.
I love how their relationship isn’t a major plot point for the films. Astrid isn’t there as a reward for the hero, she is his best friend (next to Toothless of course). She didn’t stop being a warrior after she became a love interest (and Hiccup wouldn’t want her to, he loves her for it).
They talk about their problems. They fight their enemies together. And they trust each other.
These two will kill me with feels. THESE DORKS WILL HAVE ME KILLED.
"So, Peg leg!"
i laughed too much
Science side of tumblr how do I become a jellyfish
Jellyfish have no brains. You’re already pretty close.
GUYS SEND ME ANY KINK/FETISH AND I’LL RATE IT
fuck no | no thanks | eeeh | not sure | I’d give it a shot | sure why not | omfg yes | there go my pants | holy fuck take me now
Seeing people the same age as you doing awesome things with their life
Red hot nickel dropped in water…
I just yelled THAT’S SO FASCINATING
As well you should because THAT IS SERIOUSLY SO FASCINATING
THAT IS THE CUTEST NOISE I HAVE EVER HEARD
it’s like a tiny magical girl transformation scene
me filling out a job application
previous employment: pop glam, glamm magazine, metropolitan magazine
references: kim kardashian
i love how there is no comments on this everyone just gets the reference
No. No, I don’t get the reference. 300 thousand people have reblogged this without a word, without so much as a tag, because apparently we all get the reference. I fucking don’t. This has passed by my dashboard hundreds of fucking times and nobody ever asks what the fuck it is.
I’m officially terming this post a conspiracy. 300000 people could not just know what this is. You’re all reblogging this to fit in, or because you know it messes with people, or because you’re the fucking Matrix. You’re the Matrix, aren’t you? You’re all a bunch of Mr Smiths living in a world of green code. Well fuck you all and fuck your stupid post. I’m off to save fucking Zion.
Dude it’s from spongebob
Celebrate Batman’s 75th Anniversary with the Best of Batman on Texts From Superheroes